The North Carolina Democratic Party will host a jam-packed online weekend training retreat June 11-13, 2021. Democrats across the Tar Heel state will participate. If you’re a registered North Carolina Democrat, you’re encouraged to sign up and participate too!
Building Blue in 22 - Educate, Mobilize, Organize.
To Sign UP
- Click this link and sign up through Mobilize: https://www.mobilize.us/ncdems/event/389548/
- Watch for your confirmation email and follow the included instructions to sign up for your Socio account.
- Add the sessions that you want to attend each day to your Socio agenda.
- Join us for the opening session Friday evening, June 11 at 6:00.
Description of Event Provided by NCDP:
We’re excited to invite you to our 1st annual Building Blue Training Weekend June 11th-13th. Together we’ll Educate, Organize, & Mobilize and celebrate the thousands of you who volunteer each and every day to help us turn out the vote and elect Democrats up and down the ticket!
This is a 100% online multi-day retreat with classes and sessions for your selection. Followup details will be sent via email after signup.
This multi-day virtual event will include:
- New chair orientation and lay of the land workshops
- Tailored training tracks for Chairs, 1st Vices, 2nd Vices, 3rd Vices, Secretaries, Treasurers, Parliamentarians, and Precinct leaders
- Lunch and Learn: Best Practices with party leaders from Murphy to Manteo
- An amazing variety of breakout sessions provided by the Eva Clayton Organizing Fellows and NCDP staff
- Diversity and Inclusion training
- Special opening keynotes and greetings from our executive director Meredith Cuomo, our NCDP Chair Dr. Bobbie Richardson, and Governor Roy Cooper
- Candidate speed dating, zetworking with party leaders, Sip N Paint, two nights at the movies,
And, of course we’ll be capping off our efforts with a conversation about how NCDP is moving forward with our Building Blue Training and Organizing program, and we’ll have a super duper extra special guest helping us honor the training and organizing RBG heroes in each Congressional District who are leading the way Rallying, Building and Growing the infrastructure we need to turn North Carolina blue.